Heat Pump Installation In Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, And Surrounding Areas
Glendale AC Repair is fast, effective, and consistent because of our highly experienced technicians. You should contact us at (818) 415-8966.
Heat pumps are efficient high-energy electronic devices that offer year-round cooling and heating for your home. Depending on other situations, it can even lower your monthly heating and cooling expenses by nearly 50%. Hiring professional experts for your heat pump installation in Glendale, CA, is better if you are looking for a durable heat pump device to help you save money.
Advantages of installing a heat pump device
Many homeowners are unaware of heat pumps and how they work. Installing a heat pump device is an alternative to conventional heating and cooling appliances. Here we deliver a list of benefits of installing a heat pump:
- Extended lifespan: With reasonable care and upkeep, heat pumps can last a long term of approximately 15 years. So like other devices, it is more suitable to have your heat pump checked and serviced regularly.
- Reduced carbon emissions: Due to high power efficiency, heat pumps utilize less power and are likely to lower carbon emissions.
- Power-efficient: As compared to gas heating devices, heat pumps are fuel-efficient. Heat pumps work on electricity, which is cleaner than gas or oil.
- Serve as both a heating and cooling device: You need to purchase two devices for heating and cooling your home. However, a heat pump is like a collective heating and cooling system. Therefore, you can enjoy both cooling and heating assistance from a single system.
- Better safety: Various heating and cooling professionals recommend that heat pumps are safer than combustion-based heating devices. They rely on power rather than burning power to create heat. For this reason, they pose fewer security threats than their counterparts, which rely on combustion.
- Low maintenance: Heat pumps need less upkeep than combustion heating devices. However, some specific device features must be reviewed once a year, which you can readily control. At the same time, a technician from heat pump installation must comprehensively check the system every three to five years.
Price of installing a heat pump device
The price of installing a heat pump device depends on different aspects given below:
- Blower motor
- Efficiency rating
- Type of compressor
- Home modifications
Can homeowners install a heat pump themselves?
It is more suitable to employ an expert with the necessary understanding, training, and knowledge in installing heat pump devices. Getting heat pump installation assistance from a professional will guarantee that your unit is installed perfectly and you can rest peacefully without any threat of malfunctioning.
Why choose Evans Heating & Air for heat pump installation?
We at Evans Heating & Air believe in offering our clients all the finest quality HVAC assistance. We serve with integrity, honesty, and professional work standards. Our highly trained mechanics are kind, modest, and always approach our clients positively.
We appreciate the confidence and admiration we get from our customers and always aim toward maintaining a healthy association that will go on forever. In addition, our 24/7 emergency assistance team is always there to assist you when you require it. For the best tune-up and installation service, call (818) 415-8966 or contact us at Contact@EvansHeatingCooling.com.
Schedule Heat Pump Installation @ (818) 415-8966 or Schedule Online today!