Heat Pump Maintenance In Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, And Surrounding Areas
What Are The Benefits Of Regular Heat Pump Maintenance?
Annual heat pump maintenance can help you avoid unnecessary problems with your home’s heating system. Additionally, it can save you money in the long run by decreasing the risk of major breakdowns that may require extensive repairs or replacement and by lowering your energy bills due to improved system efficiency. When you schedule your heat pump tune-up with Evans Heating & Air, you can count on our prompt and professional technicians to arrive on time and fully prepared to efficiently complete the job.
During your heat pump tune-up service, our technicians will:
- Check that all parts are in good working order, including motors and capacitors
- Ensure that electrical load readings are all normal
- Check the refrigerant level
- Examine various heat pumps components, such as the reversing valve and defrost cycle
- Test the safety controls
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure that the heat pump will continue to function while in defrost mode
- Make any repair or part replacement recommendations necessary
Routine maintenance can help to increase the longevity of your heating system. When you turn to our team for your heat pump tune-up service, you can rely on top-quality work from some of the industry’s most skilled and best-trained technicians. Plus, we stand behind all our work with extensive, industry-leading warranties and our money-back guarantee on system tune-ups. If you experience a major issue with your heat pump, we offer emergency heating services, same-day service, and next-day installations at no additional cost-even on nights and weekends!