Just as we all need an HVAC system at our homes, it’s a necessity for commercial sites too. For example, we can’t have a good time drenched in sweat at a restaurant where AC isn’t working. Especially in hot and arid places like California, no commercial business wants to compromise with the quality of their services. HVAC issues like poor ventilation, AC breakdown, and a malfunctioning thermostat must be fixed to avoid huge losses in the future. To make matters worse, improper functioning of HVAC systems can lead to a poor workspace environment. For the proper maintenance and repair procedures, you need to contact a professional HVAC repair in Glendale.
The commercial HVAC repair procedure
A proper commercial HVAC repair procedure covers all necessary actions. It includes contacting an HVAC repair Glendale to a perfectly fine HVAC system.
While you contact the HVAC technicians, make sure you provide them with all the crucial information right then. This helps them to create an efficient plan for your requirements.
- The foremost step consists of checking the thermostat. If you are experiencing non-uniform hot and cold spots, fluctuations, or the system isn’t turning on at all, it may be the result of a miscalibrated thermostat. In some cases, the thermostat may have lost connection.
- If there is no problem with the thermostat, it’s time to move to the second step. The technicians will examine the ductwork and ventilation to check for any blockage. Inadequate or low airflow can indicate such problems.
- Now, they move on to the actual HVAC unit, which is most likely to be a rooftop unit. The location and the compact nature of these units (all the components are housed inside a single cabinet) make it easier for technicians to perform repairs and maintenance. Also, it prevents disruptions in the workspace at commercial sites.
- The HVAC professionals also check for instances of refrigerant leaks by using pressure sensors. Also, they run electricity tests and perform cleaning of areas like ducts, vents, etc.
- Although, in most cases, the repair is completed right then, however, there are some conditions when a specific part needs to be ordered to fix the issue. So, there is no need to panic or rush as they will fix it probably in the next visit.
- Finally, after completing the repair, the technicians still need to run some tests to ensure the problem is fixed. These are simple tests like airflow, temperature, etc. as it determines the functioning of the HVAC system. They also make sure if the thermostat is responding properly or not.
A professional HVAC repair Glendale will perform all the procedures mentioned above and won’t leave before fixing the issue. However, in some cases, they may suggest an extensive repair.
Why contact professionals?
We understand the value of your business and aim to make it a better place. At Evans Heating & Air, we provide professional HVAC repairs and maintenance for commercial heating and air conditioning systems. Our team of highly qualified technicians ensure a smoothly functioning HVAC system at equally economical rates!
We serve throughout the San Fernando Valley. Schedule a service today; visit our website to know more!