Swamp Cooler Services In Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, And Surrounding Areas
Looking for swamp cooler services in Glendale, CA? Look no further than Evans Heating & Air. Our experienced technicians can help you with all your swamp cooler needs, including repair, installation, and maintenance. Due to swamp coolers having lower costs, high efficiency, and environmental benefits, they are a popular alternative to traditional home air conditioners. Call us today at (818) 415-8966 to schedule a free consultation.
How Does A Swamp Cooler Work?
Swamp coolers, also known as evaporative coolers, use the principle of evaporation to cool the air in your home. They work by drawing warm, dry air from outside and passing it through moistened pads, which absorbs the heat and instantly “chills” the air. The cooled air is then circulated throughout your home using fans, making it comfortable and refreshing. If you live in Glendale, CA, and you’re in need of reliable swamp cooler services, look no further than Evans Heating & Air. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing high-quality service to ensure that you stay comfortable in your home.
Signs That A Swamp Cooler Needs Repair
Routine swamp cooler maintenance and repairs are required, as with conventional air conditioning systems. Evans Heating & Air is at your service if you require any of these services. Contact us immediately if your unit appears to be experiencing any of the following swamp issues:
- Not cooling: Something must be fixed if your swamp cooler isn’t keeping you cool. The pads inside the unit may be too dry, the distributor may be clogged, or something else may prevent proper airflow.
- Rotten smell: Stagnant water or mildew growing on the cooler’s pads may emit a musty, awful odor. Cleaning and replacing the unit’s pads usually solves the issue.
- Unwanted sounds: One of the most common swamp cooler problems is unwanted sounds. These sounds occur when a system component loosens, bends, breaks, or otherwise wears down.
- Constantly starts and stops: This could occur due to various factors, such as sizing issues, incorrectly installed parts, loose electrical connections, or motor malfunctions.
- Dripping and leaking: If you notice large pools of water around your swamp cooler unit, it can indicate something isn’t working correctly. It could mean a faulty pump or a leak in the hose connecting the team to the house.
Call us immediately if you need swamp cooler in Glendale, CA, to be serviced and maintained.
Why Choose Evans Hating & Air?
We are the most trusted HVAC repair provider in Glendale, CA. We have years of experience, and our technicians are highly trained in providing quality service. Our goal is to ensure your home stays comfortable no matter what season it is, and that’s why we offer reliable AC repair and swamp cooler services in Glendale, CA. We use the latest technology and modern tools to provide quality service and offer discounts, money-saving coupons, & special offers to help you save money.
Contact Evans Heating & Air today for prompt and dependable services, including AC repair, installation, or other HVAC services in Glendale, CA. Call us at (818) 415-8966. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are offering some of the extensive services which are mentioned below:
- Swamp Cooler Installation
- Swamp Cooler Replacement
- Swamp Cooler Service
- Swamp Cooler Repair