Heating Services In Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, And Surrounding Areas
Five-Star Service You Can Rely On
The moment your heater gives up on you, who do you call for first-class heating services Glendale CA, Burbank, Pasadena, and the surrounding areas? For any and all heating problems, Evans Heating & Air is one of the most preferred choices in the region. Our team undergoes regular training on the latest industry-wide best practices and cutting-edge technologies so we can give you a service like no other!
Consequently, we are in a position to provide you with quality service that goes above and beyond our competition. We are quick, trustworthy, and always have your best interests in mind. If you need your heating unit fixed, we can do it efficiently and at some of the best prices on the market. Give us a call, and consider it a guarantee!
Lots Of Experience Under Our Belts
We can make our case all day about how we are the best company for heating repair in Glendale CA, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, and the surrounding areas, but we can prove it too. Not only have we been in operation for many years on end, but we have been keeping each and every client satisfied ever since.
We are offering some of the extensive services which are mentioned below:
Don’t just take our word for it though, head on over to our testimonials page to get a glimpse of what our past customers have to say about our services. The moment you will learn what it’s like to be our customer, you will be sure that giving us a call to take care of your issue is the best thing you’ve done in a while!
Get In Touch With Us For Support
If your heater has been acting up, call Evans Heating & Air for heating in Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, and the surrounding areas. Regardless of the situation, we are in a position to accurately troubleshoot your problem and come up with an efficient and effective solution in a matter of hours. If you need to report any issues, simply call us at (818) 415-8966 to get help. We also offer furnace repair Glendale, CA
Frequently Asked Questions
An HVAC service plan includes a complete inspection of your system by a licensed HVAC service technician. During HVAC service, they will identify and repair weak links in the system to ensure that they do not fail in the future. Heating services in Glendale, CA, include:
- Checking for leaks
- Inspection of electrical connections and wiring issues
- Efficient thermostat operation
- Cleaning and unclogging gas heater burners
- Check gas pressure setting
- Cleaning or replacing pilot injector
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Checking the refrigerant levels
- Lubricating motor bearings and pulleys
In addition to repairing or replacing any malfunctioning parts, it also includes cleaning filters, flues, burner and checking the pressure.
Second-stage heating means the heater has two heat output levels: high for cold winter months and low for milder days. Unlike a single-stage heater, a second-stage heater does not have to run at full potential when it's turned on. A second-stage heater operates at a low power setting on warmer days or when heat is not required.
Second-stage heating is generally effective at balancing temperature swings in the home and lowering energy consumption.
Heater service can take anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the age of your unit. It may take longer if they discover you require more extensive repairs. However, if your heater is new and located in a clean area, it may take less time.
Your heating and cooling system equipment needs servicing before the start of each summer and winter season. As a result, your cooling system should have service performed at the end of winter or the beginning of spring, whereas your heating system should have service performed at the end of the summer season or beginning of fall.
If you are looking for heating repair Glendale, CA, Contact Evans Heating & Air for help.
The HVAC installation cost will vary depending on a few things:
- Climate conditions
- The current state of the ductwork
- Features of HVAC units, such as size, brand, and energy efficiency
- Brands and their installation prices
The typical cost of replacing a furnace unit ranges from $3,000 to $12,586, including installing a new central air conditioner and a gas furnace. For a single-story 2,200 sq. ft. home, you may anticipate paying an extra $1,875 if you need to replace the ducting as well.
Most common Heating repair in Glendale:
- Cleaning unclean ductwork: If your furnace isn't heating the house, it's possible that your ducting needs to be cleaned.
- Changing filters: If your furnace is working harder than it should, it's time to replace the filter.
- Repairing the starting mechanism: The ignition or pilot light may fail, requiring replacement or repair.
- Replacing blower bearings: If your furnace makes a scraping sound, it's time to replace the bearings.
- Replacing the heat exchanger: They warm the air before forcing it into your home. Therefore, they need to be replaced.
- Repairing the blower belt: Over time, your blower belt will wear out.
- Fixing the limit switch: The limit switch detects the heat within the furnace and needs to be repaired.
- Thermostat repair: Your thermostat monitors the temperature in your home.
- Unusual noises: A common noise signals a furnace problem.
Schedule Heating Services in Glendale @ 818-415-8966