Mini-Split HVAC In Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA, And Surrounding Areas
Mini-split HVAC systems are becoming more popular due to having a lot of benefits over traditional central air conditioning systems. A mini-split is a great option for those looking to cool or heat their home or office without breaking the bank. They are easy to install and maintain and can be used in various settings. At Evans Heating & Air, we provide mini-split HVAC services in Glendale, CA, and surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Mini-splits are heating and cooling systems that allow you to control the temperatures in individual rooms or spaces.
Mini-split systems have two main components — an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit(s) (evaporator). Installation is easy, typically demanding only a three-inch hole through the wall. This hole serves as a conduit for the power and communication cables, copper tubing, and a condensation drain line, seamlessly connecting the outdoor and indoor units.
Mini-split heat pumps are not only great solutions for whole homes or new constructions but make good retrofit add-ons to houses with “non-ducted” heating systems, such as hydronic (hot water heat), radiant panels, and space heaters (wood, kerosene, propane). They can also be a good choice for room additions where extending or installing distribution ductwork is not feasible and energy-efficient new homes that require only a small space conditioning system.
Pros Of A Mini-Split System
There are several benefits to using a mini-split system for heating and cooling a home or commercial building. Some of the main advantages include the following:
- Flexibility: Mini-split systems can be installed in almost any space, as they do not require ductwork. It makes them ideal to use in buildings with no existing ductwork, such as older homes or additions.
- Energy Efficiency: Mini-split systems use a small outdoor unit to transfer heat or cold air into the building. It means they use less energy to operate than traditional HVAC systems.
- Zone Control: Mini-split systems allow you to independently control the temperature in different zones or rooms of a home or building. It can help you save energy by only heating or cooling the areas of the building that are being used.
- Quiet Operation: Mini-split systems are designed to be very quiet, making them ideal to use in bedrooms, living rooms, and other areas where noise could be a concern.
- Easy Installation: Mini-split systems are easy to install, as they do not require extensive ductwork. It can make them a cost-effective option for homeowners upgrading their heating and cooling systems.
By analyzing these benefits of mini split HVAC systems, it is clear that they are an excellent option for anyone looking to upgrade their heating and cooling system. If you’re in Glendale, CA, and the surrounding areas and require mini-split services, look no further than Evans Heating & Air!
Maintenance Tips For The Smooth Operation Of A Mini-Split
Ductless mini-split systems, like all heating and cooling systems, require regular maintenance to keep them running efficiently all year. Here are some pointers to help you keep your system in quality working order:
- Examine the refrigerant tubing for leaks and repair it as needed
- Check that the outdoor unit is free of debris and leaves
- Filters need to be cleaned regularly at an interval of three months
We also provide the best and most reliable air conditioning repair in Glendale, CA.
Are Mini-Split Systems From Evans Heating & Air A Good Investment?
Mini-split systems offer energy efficiency, flexibility, and convenience. They are also relatively easy to install and maintain. With all these benefits, mini-splits can be a great investment for any homeowner or business owner looking to upgrade their heating and cooling system. If you’re located in Glendale, CA, or surrounding areas and need mini-split services in Glendale, CA, contact Evans Heating & Air today to get started. We’ll help you select the mini-split that fits your needs and provide expert installation and maintenance.
Our Mini-Split HVAC Services Are Listed Below:
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner Inspection
- Mini-Split AC Replacement in Glendale, CA
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune-Up